San Diego Based SEO
Transform Your Website Into A Revenue-Generating Asset
Today’s search engine algorithms require a comprehensive marketing approach and wide range of content creation. From your website design to your social media and blog posts, it all plays a role in achieving high rankings.
Generally, web designers tend to be poor copywriters/marketers and copywriters/marketers rarely know how to design a website. These abilities, although married to each other for eternity, require vastly different skill sets. As a result, some of the greatest sites get poor rankings and little to no traffic due to the mere fact that no one can find them.
Our approach to SEO in San Diego, Temecula, or in Anytown, USA starts with the necessary keyword research, and the incorporates competition assessment, website analysis, content development, social media management, and strategic back linking. This comprehensive attention to detail assures that no stone lies unturned in your quest for high search engine rankings.
Why is Local SEO so important?
Consider these statistics:
- 54% of consumers say they replaced their phone book with the Internet.
- 1.8 billion searches involve consumers looking for local businesses every month.
- 43% of online searches made on Google include a geographic identifier like city or zip code.
- 70% of Internet users report using search engines to find a local service.
- Offline sales influenced by consumers browsing and researching online are projected to increase 12% over the next five years.
Organic vs Paid Listings (pay-per-click)
- 85% of online searchers don’t click on paid links.
- 77% of users choose organic over paid listings when searching online.
- 40% of SEO campaigns see ROI over 500%; only 22% of PPC campaigns were comparable.
- Organic search results are 8.5 times more likely to be clicked on than paid search results.
- Pay per Click (PPC) costs rose 37% over the past year and continue to rise.
Take a look at the testimonial below:
When I first met with Greg, I was trying to get some local internet exposure for my law firm. We discussed some specific keyword phrases, I listened to Greg’s advice, and we made a plan to move forward. Imagine my shock when less than 24 hours later he had my name and firm on page one of Google for three of my targeted keyword phrases! Other companies wanted $200+ per month for each phrase with a paid listing. Online Profit Strategy accomplished it organically and far less expensively. —– Ray A. Mandlekar, Attorney at Law, Temecula, CA